Finding your way around…
It wouldn’t be a good look for a seasoned business traveller to get lost, would it? That’s why we have made a few changes to help you navigate your way around Business Travel Show Europe and our sister shows, TravelTech Show and The Meetings Show.
Easier to find exhibitors
- Simplified floorplan numbering
- Stand numbers starting from A-Z and corresponding with the aisles they can be located at.
- Numbered floor tiles on open stands
- Manned Info points with staff who are happy to help
Planning your visit and getting around at the show
- Download the latest floorplan as a pdf (it’s updated at the end of every day).
- Use the Swapcard show app floorplan – you can download this using the QR code at our info points or via Google Play or the App Store.
- Use the giant itabs located around the show
- Check out the you-are-here boards
How to know where you are within the three co-located shows
- Look down – the carpet colours give everything away
- Business Travel Show Europe – black
- Business Travel Tech Zone – orange (this zone sits between the Business Travel Show Europe and TTS)
- The Meetings Show – navy
- TTS – Blue/teal
- The nameplate on shell scheme stands will match each show’s carpet.
- As you reach the crossover points in a show, floor tiles will tell you which show you will be entering
Finding conference theatres at Business Travel Show Europe
- Show Floor Theatre 1 & 2: on the show floor at the back of the hall
- South Gallery Rooms – go to the back of the hall and take the lift up to level TBC to access rooms 12, 13 and 19.
- For the most up to date conference agenda and theatre locations use the show app which can be downloaded via Google Play or the App Store.