150 in-flight emergencies per day, most can be prevented!
On average, 150 medical emergencies occur on commercial flights, every single day, somewhere in the world, leading to travel interruption, loss, and a variety of last minute challenges.
Most of these medical emergencies can be prevented by arranging aeromedical care for the traveler with
pre-existing medical conditions.
If you are a professional who handles requests for special accommodations on a regular basis, be it for one or for multiple clients, you know that travel insurance alone is not a one-size fits all solution.
It can be a game changer to have a reliable provider of aeromedical services in your network!
If you are a:
- Medical Travel Agent
- Executive or Personal Assistant
- Airline Special Assistance Team
- Corporate Disability Inclusion Liaison
- Student Services Representative
- Hospital Case Manager, Social Worker or Discharge Coordinator
- Consular Officer
- International Event Coordinator
- Medical Tourism Facilitator
Visit JET COMPANION at stand J70 and ask us about our Corporate Account.
- Year round consultation on medical transport options
- Bed-to-bed, door-to-door, airport-to-airport medical transport solutions
- 10% discount on all quotes for aeromedical services worldwide
Next time your client asks about flying with a medical condition, you will be prepared!