TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY, MINIMISE COSTS AND PROVIDE A BETTER BUSINESS TRAVEL EXPERIENCE WITH CMAC GROUP
The corporate travel industry is showing strong signs of recovery and research suggests that trips taken for business purposes will reach pre-pandemic levels by 2024.
As the volume of trips continues to increase, business travel buyers are finding not everything in the corporate travel world is business as usual.
Take the factors driving the growth in business travel. According to Deloitte’s Business Travel Survey, in 2019, attending live events ranked fifth in the list of reasons for business travel. Now, as more businesses are taking the opportunity to meet face-to-face, reconnect and re-engage with peers and industry experts, attending live events is set to be the primary factor driving growth in business travel over the next couple of years.
The corporate travel industry is not immune from the worldwide increase in costs. For travel buyers, many of whom will be working with the same, if not lower, budget than they had in 2019, that means significantly higher prices and more time spent negotiating with suppliers.
As a result, controlling costs, minimising waste, in terms of both time and money, and improving efficiencies is more important than ever before.
While ensuring traveller safety, security and convenience have always been priorities, travel buyers are also finding that managing an individual’s travel experience has become even more complicated due to factors that, in many cases, are beyond their control.
CMAC’s corporate travel experts will be on Stand F21 at the Business Travel Show 2023 and ready to help travel buyers identify the opportunities that exist in today’s complex corporate travel market.
They’ll help buyers understand where, how and why a partnership with CMAC will enhance the efficiency and return on investment of their corporate travel programme.
Tech-enabled, people-powered solutions.
Visitors to stand F21 will learn how a partnership with CMAC provides access to our:
- One-stop-shop for bespoke corporate transport and accommodation which helps travel buyers save money and valuable time.
- Purpose-built booking tool which offers direct access to the largest ground transport supply chain, allowing your business travellers to benefit from a wide choice of vehicles in just a few clicks, wherever they are in the world.
- User-friendly journey management platform which supports delivery against policy compliance, duty of care, traveller safety and budget control.
- Our award-winning 24/7/365 control office, which means you – and business travellers – have the reassurance of knowing there will always be a friendly voice on the end of the phone, trained and ready to deal with even the most challenging requirements!
- Expert teams, who take care of negotiating contracts, auditing and managing service providers on behalf of clients, can improve efficiency, and reduce costs and pressure on administrative time.
New at Business Travel Show 2023: SmartLinks
SmartLinks is our unique and easy-to-use tool which allows managers to provide travellers with a link – via an app, SMS, or email – they can use to arrange their trip, within the parameters as set by them.
By clicking through the link or scanning the QR code, business travellers have direct access to real-time availability of CMAC’s extensive and fully integrated network of:
- taxis, private hire vehicles, wheelchair accessible vehicles, MPV’s and coaches
- global hotel chains, regional hotels, and smaller independent accommodation providers
SmartLinks is ideal for use in many different corporate travel situations, including attendance at live events. It gives individual travellers flexible control over their transport and accommodation, in any situation, whilst providing managers with real-time access to all transactions and, importantly, costs.
Experience CMAC Technology in Action
Visitors to Stand F21 will also have the chance to see live demonstrations of CMAC technology solutions, including CMAC’s innovative booking tool and SmartLinks technology.
Here to Help
We’re looking forward to welcoming existing and prospective clients and partners to stand F21 at BTS 2023!
But if you’d rather not wait, or have a business travel issue or query you’d like to discuss, you can contact us today at email@example.com