Please note: This page will be updated regularly as we receive new information.
Last updated: 27 September
We take the health and safety of all attendees to our events seriously and in light of COVID-19, we have spent even more time ensuring we do everything necessary in this important area.
We will continue to follow the guidance of the UK Government and are working closely with our venue, ExCeL.
As with any other event in the UK please be respectful of other people and do not attend if:
- You feel unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- You are isolating or have been asked to by a government test and trace service
- You have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms
Onsite COVID-19 Protocol:
- All attendees to Business Travel Show Europe will be expected, on arrival, to demonstrate ONE of the following:
- A negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the event, demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App or equivalent.
- Full vaccination (first and second dose), and with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the event, demonstrated via your NHS COVID pass on the NHS App or equivalent.
NOTE: without one of the above, you will not be admitted into the event.
- It is important all attendees print their badge and bring it with them to the event to avoid crowds forming in the registration area. Badges will be emailed one week out from the show.
- The event will run a traffic light system that allows attendees to signify how comfortable they are with social mixing. Green, Yellow and Red stickers will be provided for badges to signal levels of comfort (Green = comfortable to mix, Yellow = Comfortable with some mixing but no physical contact like shaking hands, Red = not comfortable with social contact & please keep your distance).
- Face coverings are optional for attendees, although we encourage their use whilst walking around the event, in the boulevard or in a crowded area.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations around the event
- Attendees will be reminded of the hygiene requirements on signage around the event including washing hands and other measures to avoid spreading germs.
- The venue will be conducting deep cleaning measures throughout the event with increased frequency.
- We have looked to avoid crowded areas and queuing as much as possible throughout the event and have encouraged all attendees to attend with their badge to avoid being in the registration area longer than is necessary.
- If a person does present with COVID symptoms at one of our events, we have plans in place to protect them and others from the risk of transmission. We would ask that all attendees follow the government guidance with the onset of any COVID symptoms and where there may be a requirement to wait for appropriate transport you should make yourself known to staff who will be able to make arrangements for your safety and that of others whilst you are at the event.