For 2021 BTN Group have set aside an Innovation Fund to support the brightest and best new companies bringing innovation to the market. Start-up companies can apply for a bursary from the £25,000 fund to cover the costs of exhibiting (up to £1,500).
If you are an innovative new company championing sustainability and carbon neutrality in business travel or a tech start-up and target the corporate travel market we want to help you grow your business. Consider applying now.
Why should I apply for the Innovation Fund?
- Receive up to £1500 towards exhibiting at Business Travel Show Europe
- Get your brand in front of the UK’s and Europe’s top corporate buyers
- Connect and network with the corporate travel community at the largest exhibition and conference for European corporate travel.
- Grow your sales pipeline
- Receive pre-event marketing & promotion
- The opportunity to exhibit at the show on a stand including light, power and an exclusive meeting diary.
- Gain full access to the Swapcard virtual event platform.
What are the terms and conditions when applying for the Innovation Fund?
- Your company must have been registered since January 2019 and be less than 2 years old
- Your company must target corporate travel or meeting buyers
- Your company must have a B2B product or service
- You can only exhibit in the Innovation Zone once
- The fund money can only be used against the 2021 show
- No cash alternative is available
Please contact AGarside@thebtngroup.com if you have any further questions.
**Completing an application does not guarantee you will receive funding from Business Travel Show Europe/Northstar Travel Group. The decision to provide funding will be based on the information provided in this form. Any funding decision made by Business Travel Show Europe/Northstar Travel Group is final, no correspondence will be entered into regarding this. Northstar Travel Group may use the content of your entry submission for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice. We will never ever use anything marked as ‘Confidential Information’ as we fully respect your commercial confidence.