This section of the Exhibitor Zone serves as a checklist of all the things you might want to consider pre-event. From parking for your stand staff, to making your stand a desirable visitor destination through graphics and hospitality, it's a pick and choose directory of all our supporting services.
To ensure maximum onsite support we recommend in all cases partnering with one of our preferred suppliers listed here, though with the exception of catering, mains connections (electrics, water, waste etc) and fork lift services you may contract your own preferred supplier.
All parking at ExCeL London is chargeable. Parking costs £20 in the multi storey car park, for up to 24 hours. Parking is for cars, transit vans and minibuses up to 3.5T.
Please see www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking for further details.
Catering & Hospitality
ExCeL London Hospitality (ELH) is the exclusive venue catering partner for all hospitality and stand catering at ExCeL London.
There are two types of catering services provided by ExCeL London Hospitality for exhibitors.
Exhibitor hospitality includes:
- Extensive choice of food and drink items from main hospitality planner
- Full service including a member of staff to deliver and set up the items
- Additional members of staff can be arranged to be on the stand during service if required
- Includes all crockery, cutlery, glassware, napkins, condiments, ice etc.
- Allocated event manager
- Clearing down of the stand after service
Exhibitor stand catering is a drop and go service only, which includes:
- Convenient online web shop including ordering and payment
- Delivery of items to your stand at the time required
- All beers, wines, soft drinks will be chilled and ready to drink
- All food items will be on disposable trays
For all enquiries or to discuss your requirements further, please contact us:
+44 (0)20 7069 4126
In order to comply with venue policy and to ensure that all health and safety procedures are successfully complied with, third party catering of any kind will not be allowed. Any food or beverage must be purchased from the venue’s exclusive catering partner ExCeL London Hospitality.
Display & Computer Equipment
Only our official partner, Aztec, will have technicians onhand for the duration of the event so to benefit from their expertise and support be sure to book any display and computer equipment with them.
Aztec technicians are not able to offer install and stand-by support on other suppliers' equipment.
+44 (0)207 803 4000
Any shell scheme or pavilion exhibitor wishing to have graphics produced to dress their stand should in all cases contact the Shell Scheme Contractor for accurate sizes. Even if you choose to have your graphics produced elsewhere getting the correct sizes is imperative to avoid any issues onsite.
Please see the Full Circle Graphics Order Form for details.
+44 (0)161 393 3949
+44 (0)207 096 3201
For any exhibitors looking for a reusable graphics option this could be of interest to you.
inspireCLING offers a total reusable, environment friendly graphic solution to bring your brand and exhibition stand alive. Whether for one off use or to be used again and again inspireCLING is the number 1 temporary branding solution.
Contact inspireCLING on
+44 (0)208 343 4884
As an exhibitor you must be insured for Public Liability to a minimum level of £2,000,000. If you do not currently have Public Liability Insurance, this can be obtained for the event from Hiscox (if based within the UK). International exhibitors will need to source insurance from a provider within their own country.
Please ensure that you have a copy of your policy documents with you, onsite at the event. Failure to comply will be at your own risk.Please send a copy of your insurance to the Organiser
There is a free, unsupported public access wifi network at ExCeL London. At busier times, this network may run slowly.
If a reliable internet connection is key to the success of your exhibition, please organise a dedicated, hardwire connection for your stand.
ExCeL Core Services
+44(0)20 7069 4400
To rig a banner or truss above your stand contact the ExCeL London core services team via the Rigging Order Form. All rigging needs to be ordered no later than Monday 30th May, no orders will be accepted after this date.
ExCeL Core Services
+44 (0)20 7069 4400
When considering rigging on your stand please bear in mind the below, any questions about this please contact the organiser.
- Position and permission to rig banners, trusses or inflatables will be given at the Organiser’s discretion and will be subject to submission of detailed plans with measurements.
- Banners may not exceed 50% of the width or depth of the stand, they should not exceed 6m in height and in the case of stands that are not an island site they must be centred to the stand depth.
- Any element of any banner or truss exceeding 4m will be subject to a £2,000 media charge from the organiser (in addition to rigging costs).
- Where two or more exhibitors sharing a block intend to rig, each party will be informed. Plans will not be shared but the Organiser will facilitate a joint conversation to ensure both parties’ requirements are met, and to avoid any conflict of interest.
- To rig a banner or truss above your stand contact ExCeL Core Services via the Rigging Order Form. The deadline for all rigging orders is Monday 30th May 2022, no orders will be accepted after this date.
Space Only Stand Contractors
If you are need of a contractor to design and build your space only stand at this year’s show, our recommended suppliers are here to help! Please contact their team’s direct using the following contact details.
Rebecca Towell / Rebecca.Towell@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk / 0161 393 3949
Flow Design and Build
Rob Sutton / firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out the ESSA website which has a full list of their event supplier members.
Venue Room Hire
ExCeL London is host to over 40 Gallery Meeting Rooms available for hire during the show. If you require additional meeting space during the show, please enquire with the ExCeL London team to discuss room availability and options. Room rates start at £800 for half a day and £1,500 for a full day.
+44 (0)20 7069 4602
Visit Connect Scanning App
The Visit Connect Scanning App is the mobile companion to the Visit Exhibitor portal. It is the best and easiest way to collect leads at the show, by using any smartphone or tablet. Please see the user guide for further details.
The cost of the unlimited scanning app licence is £300 + VAT.
The app will be available to purchase via the Business Travel Show Europe team. Please complete this form and the team will be in touch to place your scanning app order.