Launchpad - An interview with FlightBox Chief Executive Officer, Khalid Medaghri,
When were you launched?
- FlightBox was founded in Sept 2018 and sales started in June 2019.
Where are you based?
How many people are working for the company?
Sum up what your company/product does in one sentence
- Provide complete travel kits with multi-brand essential personal care products in cabin accepted format.
Why is it unique?
- There are four reasons why we are unique:
- Totally dedicated to travel size personal care products
- Offer ready-to-board multi-brand kits
- In multiple offerings: organic, zero waste, pop, luxury
- Socially engaged: all boxes are assembled by people with disabilities
What problem does it solve?
- Travel size limitations in cabin luggage and short stays convenience overall.
What platforms is it available on/can integrate with?
- The website FlightBox.fr and Amazon.
What markets is it available in?
- B2C: FlightBox website + Amazon; B2B: Duty-Free Paris + pharmacies + Corporate Concierge.
Which companies are using it already?
- Lagardère Travel Retail, SNCF (French railways), China Southern Airlines + a network of 26 major french companies through corporate concierge.
What do travel managers like about it?
- Improves the business travel experience for employees.
Why do travellers like it?
- Travel size products, quality of products, completeness, diversity of products and brands, sustainability, social impact.
What are your growth plans?
- Sell 1 million travel kits within three years
- Integrate within flight booking and accommodation booking platforms for Top 10 airline and accommodation players
- Be part of loyalty programme of airline and business travel managers
- Be present in all European Duty-free shops
Why are you exhibiting in the Launchpad?
- Gain visibility to be provider of travel managers and integrate with flight/accommodation platforms.