Hundreds of European travel buyers flock to Business Travel Show Europe; on demand content now live
The return of Business Travel Show Europe to ExCeL last month was proof – if any was needed – that business travel is back, as hundreds of senior qualified travel buyers from across Europe attended the two-day event.
Over 2,600 visitors including 516 qualified European travel buyers attended the event either in person or online to do business with over 180 exhibiting companies, get up to speed with the ever-changing face of corporate travel thanks to brilliant conference sessions from industry visionaries, and network at the plethora of showfloor and after-hours events.
- 91% of buyers surveyed at the show said it was important to their organisation to attend
- 83% said it was better than the 2021 event
- 65% attended on both days
- 91% attended to source new suppliers / 63% for networking / 37% for conference content
- 78% met suppliers they would not have otherwise met / 34% are considering making purchases they would not have otherwise made
- 75% will probably or definitely return in 2023
2022 Business Travel Show Europe highlights included:
- The co-location with both TravelTech Show and The Meetings Show for the first time
- The crowning of Jyrney as the 2022 Business Travel Innovation Faceoff victor – the company has since signed a partnership with Sixt
- The Ethical Travel Trail with over 40 participating exhibitors offering sustainable solutions
Some of this year’s content, including the Innovation Faceoff final, was live streamed for those who were unable to attend and these sessions can now be viewed on demand at https://btse.app.swapcard.com/event/business-travel-show-europe-2022
Business Travel Show Europe attending buyer comments:
Gina Liuzzi, Global Travel Manager, Carne Group
“I’m really happy to be back at the show. Suppliers have been very good, and I attended two of the conference sessions, which were both enjoyable – ‘It’s ok not to be ok’ was particularly good.“
Mark Burgess, Head of Procurement, Peninsula
“I’ve been busy seeing suppliers – I concentrated on that because I am looking for a new provider.”
Bekki Peters, Head of Procurement, Sodexo
“I thought the show has grown a lot, and it’s great to have everything under one roof. I had good conversations with suppliers, both scheduled and drop-in, and it’s been great to walk around the show and discover new suppliers.”
Wendy Teymourian, Global Payments Manager, Accenture
“The conference session I attended was brilliant – ‘Corporate digital revolution’ with Ben Park - it literally made the whole visit worthwhile.”
Business Travel Show Europe is the leading business travel event in Europe. It returns on 28-29 June 2023 at ExCeL London.