The Business Travel Show Europe hosted buyer programme attracts hundreds of influential national, EMEA and global travel managers and procurement, purchasing and sourcing category specialists. For up to three days, make the most of being surrounded by a professional network from the corporate travel industry.
How do I apply for a place on the hosted buyer programme?
Registration is due to open in March. Click here to register your interest.
Alternatively, you may receive an invite from one of the many partners working with Business Travel Show Europe, inviting you to join the hosted buyer programme as a guest in their group. If so, they will provide you with a link to register.
What are the qualifying criteria?
The hosted buyer criteria includes but is not limited to:
- Minimum €1 million annual travel budget
- Global/National/EMEA Travel Manager
- Category specialists in procurement, purchasing and sourcing
- Make budgetary and policy decisions across travel within your organisation
Where and when is the exhibition taking place?
Do I have to attend the exhibition for both days on the hosted buyer programme?
Hosted buyers from outside the UK who require travel and accommodation must attend both of the two days.
What is included in the hosted buyer programme?
- Online personal diary to manage and maximise your time at the show
- Pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice
- Exclusive hosted buyer-only conference sessions before and during the event
- Return economy flights from Europe or standard class rail travel for UK buyers if required
- Accommodation (bed and breakfast basis only) in a minimum 4* hotel close to ExCeL if required for up to two nights
- Transfers between ExCeL and the London airports, on exhibition open days. This could be by limo, coach or for London Heathrow it will be a rail ticket on the Elizabeth Line, which now runs directly from Heathrow to Custom House (ExCeL). Transfers are also provided to the hosted buyer networking
- Access to an exclusive hosted buyer lounge with complimentary refreshments and lunch
What is not included in the hosted buyer programme?
- Travel insurance
- Any transfers outside of the event dates
- All food and beverage expenses not taken within the programme or the hosted buyer lounge
- Hotels and flights upgrades
- Additional hotel nights
- Personal expenses such as mini bar, additional drinks, telephone etc.
What do I do if my company does not allow me to receive complimentary travel and accommodation?
What is a pre-scheduled appointment?
A pre-scheduled appointment is a 20 minute one to one appointment between a hosted buyer and an exhibitor of your choice. A hosted buyer is required to book five appointments per day of attendance, this equates to less than two hours of your time per day. These must be booked through the diary system on the online event platform. You can search through a list of all the exhibitors and choose who you would like to arrange an appointment with; our system will then match available meeting times in both your diaries.
Do I have to pre-schedule appointments in advance?
Am I able to attend joint appointments with my colleague?
Hosted buyers who attend with colleagues are expected to attend appointments individually with separate exhibitors. Any questions, please contact the hosted buyer team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
I would like to attend some Masterclasses, what should I do?
All the hosted buyer dedicated masterclasses can be booked via your online diary and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Therefore we recommend that you register and book early to avoid disappointment. Once these have been booked in to your diary you can pre schedule your appointments around them.
What is the pre-show conference?
On Tuesday 18 June we will be running an exclusive hosted buyer conference. The conference will start with a networking lunch followed by the educational sessions. Hosted buyers must register to attend the conference and will be expected to attend for the duration of the conference. After the conference there will be a networking dinner available for all hosted buyers.
How will I know what my travel arrangements are?
You will be contacted by our official TMC, Omega World Travel, who will liaise with you regarding your travel. If you have any queries then please email us on email@example.com or you can check with us in the hosted buyer lounge during the exhibition.
When do I find out the transfer arrangements?
What should I do if I need to change my travel arrangements?
Contact the Hosted Buyer team by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that changes to flights are subject to availability and buyers will be responsible for any additional costs incurred. If further nights’ accommodation is required this will be up to the hosted buyer to book and pay for these extra nights.
When will I receive my event entry badge?
We will be in touch closer to the show regarding your e-badge. In the meantime if you have any questions regarding your registration please contact email@example.com
What do I do if I need to cancel my attendance?
You must cancel your attendance in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will not be effective until you have received a written acknowledgement from hosted buyer team. Please refer to the earlier question regarding cancellation fees and the terms and conditions below.
Who do I contact if I have any problems or queries in the run up to the show?
Please contact the Hosted Buyer team by email at email@example.com, or if you are attending as part of a group, you can contact your hosted buyer partner, whose invitation you registered through.