Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
- | Hotel
- | Meetings/Incentive Travel
- | Sustainability
- | Support local suppliers
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, located in the heart of the city, is one of Edinburgh’s most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of the imposing Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted generations of locals, international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
With a total of eight private rooms to choose from, we can provide layouts to suit every occasion: from seminar rooms and classrooms through theatre, cabaret style and banquet, to a reception for up to 500 guests.
Entertain your guests against the sumptuous backdrop of panelled walls and stunning murals. Our dedicated events management team will help with every detail of the planning of your event to make it a success and truly memorable.
- 8 versatile conference & event rooms
- The grand and luxurious Castle Suite
- Largest meeting room: 219 m2
- 5 minutes away from the Edinburgh International Conference Centre – EICC
- 20 minutes from Edinburgh Airport
- Free wifi internet access
- All meeting rooms have natural daylight
- Dedicated team of event specialists
AddressWaldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian