Exclusive Pre-Launch of Multi-Mobility Super-App at Business Travel Show Europe
London, 29 June 2022 – The Miles Consultancy (TMC) launches world first Mobility super-app, Mobility iQ, to revolutionise the way corporates manage multi-mobility ground transportation.
The Miles Consultancy (TMC), the leading global specialist in the fleet and mobility space serving large corporations, recognised a gap in the market for a super-app to aggregate multi-mobility suppliers into one solution.
Launching this Summer, Mobility iQ will give corporates a single solution for carbon and cost optimisation across all available methods of ground transportation, including car rental, ride, taxi and rail, and based on your company preferences surrounding cost, calories, carbon and clock, promote more traveller responsible behaviour. For the traveller -information is aggregated in a single POS with all the data points to make more informed sustainable, cost-effective or healthy choices.
“Travellers need to be aware that when travelling from airport to downtown for example, taxis when compared with car rental (including parking) in certain cities can save up to 60% on your trip cost. Furthermore, competing ride hailing operators’ fares can differ by 100%- and 10-mins waiting time at selected times and routes, many now also offer low or zero emission options to support the sustainability agenda,” said Stuart Donnelly, President Mobility, TMC.
Mobility iQ aggregate all ground transportation into one digital booking tool, the benefits to the corporate and the business traveller include:
- Full control of search results with the ability to steer travellers to use low or zero emission types of mobility or mobility suppliers and reduce costs (both spend and transaction fees).
- The ability to add all on demand transactions, not pre booked via iQ and paid for by corporate card (black cab, tube, bus etc.) these can simply be scanned by the traveller into the Mobility iQ app.
- Optional duty of care and traveller safety opportunity, assured through digital GPS tracking.
- Supplier and T&E partner interfaces via API.
- Integrated A.I delivers real time traveller recommendations in the event of travel disruption such as strikes, traffic or weather.
- SaaS based platform with option of transaction fees or monthly subscription,
Stuart Donnelly joined as President Mobility earlier this year to manage the global launch of Mobility iQ.
The Miles Consultancy (TMC) was founded in 2002 to provide vehicle fleet operators with a better alternative to the paper- or spreadsheet-based processes that business drivers traditionally used for mileage claims and reporting.
Since then, the business has delivered annual growth, developing new and innovative products to help customers save money.
TMC is now a leading provider of fuel management and business mobility solutions with a UK based customer service team and data management specialists that service European clients in multiple languages.
Operating in 45 countries, TMC provide services to 378 customers including several BTN Travel 100 companies. With a total of 139,000 users, TMC saves on average 15.4% off their client’s mobility spend through effective cost control and compliance.
Press Contact: email@example.com